ABA Kindergarten Program
Our ABA Kindergarten Program has a low student to teacher ratio (2:1) to maximize individualized instruction, small group and socialization opportunities. A focus of the classroom is on intensive language intervention as well as academic skills, basic learner skills, independent functioning skills and social skills.
- Implements a science-based curriculum incorporating Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior.
- Low student to teacher ratio (2:1) to maximize individualized
Instruction, small group, and socialization opportunities.
- A focus on intensive language intervention as well as academic skills,
basic learner skills, independent functioning skills, and social skills.
- The ABA Kindergarten Program will operate on a typical school
calendar, five days per week from 9:00 am until 12:10 pm.
- The John McKay Scholarship may be available to provide most and in
some cases FULL TUITION for The Jericho ABA Kindergarten
- THERE ARE LIMITED SPOTS FOR THIS PROGRAM!
- Parent Intent to utilize the John McKay Scholarship must
be submitted to the Florida Department of Education