Intensive Summer Program
The Jericho School is now accepting registrations for the 2017 Summer Program. This is not a Summer Camp where your child learns new arts and crafts. This will be four weeks of intensive Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior services for children with developmental disabilities. Each child will receive a comprehensive and Individualized Program with identified goals and objectives for acquisition of targeted skills. You can choose a two week program or take advantage of all four weeks for the Intensive Individualized Summer Program.
- Implements a science-based curriculum incorporating Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior.
- Low student to teacher ratio (2:1) to maximize individualized
Instruction, small group, and socialization opportunities.
- A focus on intensive language intervention as well as academic skills,
basic learner skills, independent functioning skills, and social skills.
- The ABA Kindergarten Program will operate on a typical school
calendar, five days per week from 9:00 am until 12:10 pm.
- The John McKay Scholarship may be available to provide most and in
some cases FULL TUITION for The Jericho ABA Kindergarten
- THERE ARE LIMITED SPOTS FOR THIS PROGRAM!
- Parent Intent to utilize the John McKay Scholarship must
be submitted to the Florida Department of Education
2018 SUMMER PROGRAM DATES:
- WEEK ONE July 9th – July 13th
- WEEK TWO July 16th – July 20th
- WEEK THREE July 23rd – July 27th
- WEEK FOUR July 30th – August 3rd
There are limited spots for our summer program!
Last year we were at full capacity and we expect to fill the available spots in a short period of time. Please Register Early!